Download Beneficiary application form
Who can be a beneficiary?
A girl child
- Belonging to a family with a total monthly family income of Rs.8000 or less.
- Should be a student between class 3 and 12.
- Should have a good attendance record at school
- Should hold a B grade or above or must be within the first 15 ranks consistently.
Who can recommend?
Any philanthropic individual or other similar body that identifies a discerning candidate as per the eligibility norms detailed.
What is the procedure?
For registration: Once the candidate is identified,the following documents have to be submitted to the trust:
- The application form for beneficiary filled up in completeness with photographs of the candidate and the parents duly attested and signature and seal (if applicable) of recommending individual or the body affixed.
- Copy of the report card duly attested by the principal of the school
- Bonafide certificate in original from the school
- Certificate of attendance
- Certificate of parents’ income by the school or the recommending individual/body
- Fee details with breakup of term fees, books and uniform from school duly attested by the principal.
- Copy of the report card copy after every mid term or terminal examination duly attested by the principal will be submitted to the trust.
- Attendance certificate duly attested by the principal will be submitted after every academic term at school for continuity of support.
Enrolment of candidates by the trust will be on the basis of income, academic performance and attendance details received and subject to the budget planned by the trust for the particular year.
Online application form
For School Purpose
I confirm that the facts furnished above are as per the school records and to the best of my knowledge.
Signature of the Principal
Name of the Principal Station
School Seal and Date
Copies of proof of age, address and income duly certified by school to be attached